And as always… Show and Share was inspirational!
For convenience, I am including the General Information that was printed on the back of the Agendas. I have updated them to reflect current information.
- Pillow cases to ACH Goal: 150 To Date: 111
- Nap Mats to Transforming Women’s Lives Goal: 100 To Date: 30 24”x36” – ish, 36”x48” – ish, or 24”x48” –ish
- June Meeting: Presentation from Mettler Threads
- July Meeting: Jacquie Gering of Tallgrass Prairie Studio will give a trunk show and lecture Thursday. Precision Lines Workshop on Friday July 22nd will cost $100 and take place at Pleasant Ridge Church of Christ, 6102 W. Pleasant Ridge Rd, Arlington 76016. Payments to Jenn Haxton. Supply list to be emailed.
- October Meeting: Melissa Eubanks of My Fabric Relish will give a lecture on October 20th. Prickly Flower Quilt Workshop will be on Saturday October 22nd at Sew Fabricated. Sign ups start in May.
- June 20-23rd 3 nights – Our House in Milford, 1077 Cosby Road, Milford 76670. Arrive 1pm, leave after brunch. Total: $254.40 $50 deposit to FWMQG, remainder paid to Milford House on arrival, includes meals Dinner Monday to Brunch Thursday
- September 8-10th Day Retreat at Pleasant Ridge Church of Christ, 6102 W. Pleasant Ridge Rd, Arlington 76016. 9am-6pm any or all days. We can leave our sewing machines set up, sleep at home, have potluck meals or go out. Cost: $40 for 3 days.
- Block Printing: Friday, June 3rd, 10am-2pm at Sew Fabricated
- Slow – Stitch Saturday: 3rd Saturday – May 21st, 1-4pm at 1533 Merrimac Circle, Suite 101 Fort Worth
- Sewcials: 4th Monday – April 25th, 5 – 8pm 2nd Saturday – May 14th, 9am – 1pm
The Fire Station Community Center, 1601 Lipscomb St, Fort Worth 76104
- Quilt Exhibit at Ontario Museum of Art and History in California: Theme: Modern Quilts: Redesigning Traditions, December 1-January 22, 2017 Entry deadline: June 15, 2016 Contact email@example.com for applications and information.
Hope to see you all at our May 19th meeting. We plan to talk about QuiltCon 2016 and the upcoming QuiltCon 2017.